HOW TO MAKE CELERY MORINGA JUICE IN A JUICER:
• Use 1 bunch of organic celery, cutting off the base to separate the stalks.
• Wash them in clean water to remove any debris.
• Feed the celery, ginger, and lime the through your juicer.
• Pour celery into a glass then add 1 to 2 teaspoons of Moringa Powder.
• Stir the celery juice with Moringa Powder.
• Drink immediately.
HOW TO MAKE CELERY MORINGA JUICE IN A BLENDER:
• Use 1 bunch of organic celery and cut off the base to separate the stalks.
• Wash them in clean water to remove any debris
• Chop the celery stalks into 1 inch pieces and place all ingredients in the blender.
• Add 1/4 cup of purified water and put the lid on the blender. Blend until smooth.
• Place a cheesecloth over the mouth of a pitcher or bowl and pour the blended celery through the
cheesecloth. Use your hands to squeeze the celery juice through the bag.
• Drink immediately, or store in fridge for 2 days keep in sealed mason jar.
Healthy Eating- Living Well with Antoinette
Be the Healer for Thyself- Antoinette Ouattara
Your Clean Eating Nutritionist
Antoinette Ouattara, MPH,MS.
Clean Eating Nutritionist
Clean Eating Detox Coach
Holistic Health and Wellness Coach
Weight Loss Coach
Public Health Professional