What is Moringa?
Moringa Oleifere is called the “Miracle Tree”, Tree of Life, and “Neverday,” and it has many other names in languages around the world. The Moringa tree is used as a health and medicinal plant that contains more than 92 nutrients and 46 types of antioxidants. These wonderful trees have been around for centuries. It is used in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, North America, and Oceania for prevention and healing. Moringa is believed to cure an estimated three hundred diseases, and have nearly all the vitamins found in fruits and vegetables.
• 46 Antioxidants
• 36 Anti-Inflammatories
• 9 Essential Amino Acids, 18 Amino acids in total
• Nourishes the Immune System
• Promotes Healthy Circulation
• Supports Normal Glucose Levels
• Natural Anti-Aging Benefits
• Provides Anti-Inflammatory Support
• Promotes Healthy Digestion
• Promotes Heightened Mental Clarity
• Boosts Energy without Caffeine
• Balance Metabolism
• Promotes Softer Skin
• Provides Relief from Acne
• Supports Normal Hormone Levels
The Vitamin component of Moringa Leaves:
Moringa has Vitamin A (Beta Carotene), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B6- Pyridoxine), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (Tocopherol) and Vitamin K.
Moringa is considered a complete food as it contains all of the nine essential Amino Acids required for a healthy body.
How to use moringa powder.
Adults: 1-2 teaspoons 1 to 2 times per day, Add to fresh juice, smoothies, soups, teas, matcha.