Quick and easy to make
• 1 cups fresh pineapple or frozen, chopped
• 1/2 cups ice
• 2/3 cup coconut milk or almond milk
• 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener sugar, or to taste
• 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
• Add water to thin, as needed
Optional: add 1 scoop of vegan vanilla protein powder or your vanilla protein of choice.
• Add all ingredients in a blender. Pulse until smooth.
• Add water 1-2 tablespoons at a time as needed to reach desired consistency.
• Pour into glass or cup, serve immediately.
Healthy Eating- Living Well with Antoinette
Your Clean Eating Nutritionist
Antoinette Ouattara, MPH,MS.
Clean Eating Nutritionist
Clean Eating Detox Coach
Holistic Health and Wellness Coach
Weight Loss Coach
Public Health Professional
✔Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health
✔Master of Public Health
Facebook page @Nutri-Nique Living
Facebook group @ Nutri- Nique Living