8 small rice-paper wrappers
4 Sushi Nori seaweed sheets
1/2 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
1/2 cup shredded green cabbage
1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
2 small carrot, peeled, grated
1 medium cucumber, peeled, cut into ribbons
1 to 2 medium avocado, peeled, cut into strips
1. Pour warm water into a bowl until half full. Dip 1 rice paper wrapper in water.
2. Place on a flat surface.
3. Stand for 20 to 30 seconds or until soft enough to roll without splitting.
4. Place one-eighth of lettuce along 1 edge of 1 wrapper.
5. Top with one-eighth each of cabbage, carrot, cucumber and avocado.
6. Fold in ends.
7. Roll up firmly to enclose filling.
8. Cover with a damp tea towel to prevent roll drying out.
9. Repeat with seaweed sheets, cabbage, carrot, cucumber and avocado.
10. Serve with wasabi and bragg liquid aminos
Created by Antoinette Ouattara, MPH,MS,CHHC